Doppler, A Roadies View

Sunday, September 24, 2006

My new website

I have had several websites over the years and usually had them on free services.

I finally decided to get my own domain. It's so cheap these days, it amazing.

Check it out. CoolGreenProductions

Nothing too fancy and I am still updating.

1 comment(s):

Your website looks great. I love the colors. I have a few suggestions for you:

Refer to clients by the term artists or musicians and separate them from your partners. This will help in the future as your website grows.

Add a tab for services and spell out what it is you do. How much does it cost? Find the terms that will help your clientele find you.

Just a few suggestions from surfer on Blog Explosion.

Keep your wheels on the road!

By Blogger CyberCelt, at 11:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home