Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Touring good and bad

This is a list a top ten list of sorts. Things I love about being on the road and the other is the thing I hate about it. No they are not in any order. There are probably more but I can’t think of them right now.

Things I like:

1. Visiting each city
2. Seeing old friends
3. Room service
4. Not having to clean up after myself
5. Groupies
6. Free clothing
7. Truck stop shopping
8. The show itself
9. In n Out Burger
10. Days off
11. THE PAY OF COURSE


Things I hate:

1. Van tours
2. Dumpy clubs
3. Trying to find a clean toilet
4. Gig butt
5. Deli trays
6. Days Off
7. 7 am flights
8. 8 am load ins
9. Accountants

1 comment(s):

I love not having to clean up after myself when I'm out of town!

But I don't like the leaving home bit anymore.

By Blogger Peggy Archer, at 12:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home