Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, February 17, 2006

Discover new music.......really

How do you discover new music? The radio, your friends, videos? Well like many people today I bet you find out about new music on the internet. Sure there is My Space.

Well this site is fun and interesting, plus you might find some cool new music. You put in your favorite song or group. It then creates a playlist and you can listen to songs that fit into that style you like.

I tried it and I actually discovered a couple new bands that I'm going to check out further.

Go ahead give it try and let me know what you think.

1 comment(s):

i use fairtilizer (amplified word of mouth).

to me, that's the best answers to your question.

hope it helps! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home