Doppler, A Roadies View

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I've been added

Another blogger has me on their blog. That makes like 6 or 7. So I'm adding them and asking that you visit theirs.

2 comment(s):

Alright, you've been added *again*.

I found you via blogexplosion and thought this is really is interesting.

So you are in! : )

I'm at http://cribceiling.blogspot.com

It's all mommies and babies and playgroups....and politics, relationships, life rants and shoes.

By Blogger Krisco, at 2:22 AM  

I really like your site and would like to add you to my blogroll. Unfortunately, I'm in the process of voting for you in th ebattle of the blogs so I'm unable to blogroll you. If you have a chance, please stop by my site some time and post a note, so I can find you again. thanks, and great site!

By Blogger Scottage, at 2:07 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home