Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The vacation is over?!

So that eight days went by in a blur. Did I get much done around the house? NOPE! Did I spend time working on things for the tour? YEP! Oh well have to pay the bills.

I head back out in the morning and go to NJ. That's right freakin Jersey. Our next show is in Princeton on Thursday. Tomorrow is Mindy's birthday so if you come to a show in the next couple days and visit her at the merchandise table. Make sure to wish her a happy one.

There are a couple of us with birthdays in the next couple weeks. Lex, the mandolin player has a birthday on the 8th of June. Yours truly has one on the 12th. Great another year closer to retirement.

2 comment(s):

I love Mindy's cd. I keep waiting for a tourstop here in Orlando. But I see she's appearing at Summerfest in Milwaukee -- that is one of my favorite music fests. I hope you get a chance to enjoy it. ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 PM  

Summerfest is always a good time. I've done it about 8 different years.

By Blogger Doppler, at 8:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home