Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Any movie critics?

So the tour schedule is changing again. Seems the show is Cincinnati was cancelled today. I wasn’t told the exact reason, but I can guess. So now we have several days off after the Ann Arbor show. I usually like days off but anymore I get easily bored.

I find myself reading message boards by the artists I work with. Some of them are interesting and some of them are funny and some are puzzling.

For fans of Mindy I want to verify a rumor. No she will not be playing the show in Virginia on June 15th. I know the ticket says she is, but trust me she is not. I would know. People keep emailing me to ask and yet when I tell them no, they still question my answer.

Back to the boredom issue I was thinking of seeing a movie today, I just didn’t find anything I wanted to see. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, already saw it and yes I liked it. Anyone have any suggestions?


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home