Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Computers, phones and other gadgets

The vacation has started. The new iBook is here. The rain finally stopped. An eight day vacation has begun. NOT!!! The phone continues to ring. I'm returning calls nearly every hour. The emails....don't get me started.....they keep coming.

So I have the new laptop up and running. The added applications are on there and I've transfered many of the important files. Now I have to find a moment to fill out all the rebates and get them sent in. I want some of my money back. It looks like a geek convention in here. There are boxes, manuals, paperwork all over the place. It's so bad I had to move some of this stuff into the dining room from the office. Hopefully I will rearrange that in the next couple of days.

So the summer could get interesting. Several tour possibilites which I can not discuss at this time. Let's just say hopefully I will be busy. Money is a good thing right now. I just need to stop buying gadgets.

Oh wait....how much are the iPods now?

1 comment(s):

Hope that you're having fun with the new iBook :) Making me jealous as I *really* want one ...

Alistair,
http://www.0gravity.co.uk/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home