Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Days off lead to spending binge

Days go by slowly sometimes, yet life passes by so quickly. When you are stuck on the road and too many days off, you begin to realize that. Don’t get me wrong, time off is good, but you run out of things to do in a strange city.

We were in a lame, no wait shitty hotel the last few days. So today we decided to switch. Same city mind you, just needed a change of scenery. Glad we did the mood is a bit better today for everyone.

I decided to finally get a new laptop. Time to retire my powerbook. It is still working fine but the case is showing it’s age. Besides the screen hinges are starting to get loose again, just three years after I replaced them. So I’m getting a new iBook. The best part is all the extra stuff I got with it for free. Well, I have to send in a bunch of rebates. Still free is good no matter how you get it. It should be at the house on Tuesday. Then the fun of moving files begins.

The coffee is about to flow and the sleepless nights begin.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home