Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Journey ends

I finally made it, eight states and three and half days later I’m in Chicago. I even got a few things done today. So tomorrow will be a real day off.

Yea right, whom am I kidding? Work never stops when you are on tour.

I’m glad I got out of South Dakota when I did. Seems they are getting around 8 inches of snow today around Rapid City. Speak of which I didn’t get to Mt Rushmore. I woke up yesterday morning to rain and a cloud deck just above the trees. So it would have been a waste of time to go there. It’s a shame since I was less than 20 miles from there.

So beginning Saturday we have six shows and then a nine day break. That's right I get to go home and mow the lawn.


1 comment(s):

Whew. Now that's what I call busy!

By Blogger Jay, at 9:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home