Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, March 14, 2005

Gig Butt

I received an email from a fellow road dog. He’s not sure if the product is real or not. So I check out the web site and I wasn’t sure at first. So an email was sent and the reply was the product is genuine.

My curiosity is peaked and I might order a small jar to try it. This guy might make a bundle on this.

4 comment(s):

15 years as a techie and I never even hear of gig butter. Many a summer day while hanging from some godforsaken grid in NYC, ny inner thighs on fire from the "friction and sweat" what I would have given for even an ounce of "gig butter". Of course one I became an LD - no more gig butt. Now as a director, well ...
However, I think I will order some for my next film amd keep it on the craft service table.....

By Blogger Dumb Poet, at 7:40 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Dumb Poet, at 7:42 PM  

An LD without gig butt. Ahhh....I know of them White Glove LD's.

I kid!

Hey I have an idea for a movie, seriously, can you help?

By Blogger Doppler, at 10:55 PM  

Sure, shoot me an email and we can talk. I am always open to anything and everything.
Just remove this comment with email after you read it.
cspickler@canismajorfilms.com.
Lets talks

By Blogger Dumb Poet, at 7:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home