Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday morning rant

I have read a lot of blogs lately…. I mean a lot. Everyone, including myself like to get traffic and readers. I just find it sad they need to constantly discuss certain people and events just for the simple fact of attracting hits.

I’m so sick of seeing and hearing about Michael. Is he guilty, probably, is he going to be found guilty, I say no. I’m just tired of seeing it on the news constantly.

While I’m at it, a couple of other people that I’m sick of. Martha please shut the hell up. I hated you before you went to your five-month retreat, I mean prison. Where was your ankle monitor when you were kissing everyone’s ass the other day during your company address? Her sentence was a joke.

Hilton, please people stop talking about her! Stop taking her picture, she isn’t even that attractive. She has no talent, well she may have one.

The problem is the media and people on the net keep talking about these people. Stop it!! You know you only care about the traffic for your sites.

Ok, I’m done on this.

I need to check my site counter.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home