Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, June 09, 2007

NO I DON'T......wait what?!!


I think I have posted about this before, who can remember, I'm old dammit!!

Addiction is something that most people deal with on a daily basis. Whether it be alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex or food, everyone has one to some degree. Fortunately for me I don't really have any of these except for maybe caffeine.

I love soda and I have been really trying to cut back and to some degree stop drinking it all together.

The thing is I need the caffeine especially when I'm on the road. I'm back on a coffee kick again even at home. Normally I only drink iced coffee when it's hot outside, but lately I have even been drinking it hot.

It's a good thing there isn't a Starbucks in my neighborhood. I could go broke.

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home