Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, November 27, 2006

Five For Fighting December shows

It's almost December and the time of year when radio stations have their annual holiday concerts. This year is no exception.

John (Five For Fighting) will be doing some these shows. You can see the dates on his site.

Most of these shows will be just John and probably Randy (drummer). The whole band will probably be playing the San Diego show.

What this means for me this year is that I will not be doing them. The budget doesn't allow for a lighting director, so John will be lit by someone from the local production company. So if the lighting stinks don't blame me, I had nothing to do with it.

The good news is there will be a new tour in 07, probably at the end of winter/early spring. Now which cities I have no idea. Hopefully it will be a theater tour and we can finally travel with our own production.

In the meantime I will look for other tour work to keep me busy and employed.

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home