Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Insensitive Bitch

There are many blogs that discuss politics, this is not one of them.

However I would like to say that I am not a fan of the Bush family. They come across as insensitive, shallow and out of touch with the common man.

Barbara Bush seems to be the worst of the lot. She made the following comment during a nationally broadcast TV interview discussing the war in Iraq and our soldiers.

"But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it's gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it's, it's not relevant. So, why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that? And watch him suffer."

Well now she has put her foot in her mouth again. This time talking about the hurricane victims. The audio link is here.

Hey Babs you are starting to make your son look like a genious.

6 comment(s):

She said that? What source did you get that from because I don't doubt that she said it. I just want to make sure the quote is straight.

By Blogger Adia Creator, at 6:42 PM  

Yes the quote is true. She said it during a Good Morning America interview on ABC.

By Blogger Doppler, at 11:35 PM  

Jesus...well at least she's old and we won't have to deal with her 'beautiful mind' for that long.

By Blogger Bryan Edward Hill, at 1:17 AM  

The link doesn't work, unfortunately. But I think I may have read the quote anyway.

What about the so-called "Culture of Life"? That's the biggest joke of all. I guess it only counts if you're a braindead white woman or a zygote. Otherwise, you're on your own. Sickening.

By Blogger Panthergirl, at 7:59 PM  

Yeah that's pretty terrible.

By Blogger Miss Krys, at 1:38 PM  

Dear lord, I had no idea she was so insensitive and STOOOOpid. Would someone shut her up! :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home