Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, March 04, 2005

Anything and Everything

It is Friday and an uneventful week for me so far. Besides looking for work, I spent a lot of time online. I’ve been fascinated with all the blogs out there. People talk about anything and everything. It’s fun to read what is on the average person’s mind. Actually, I have a bit of a headache from all the reading. It’s been entertaining though and sometimes quite informative.

The whole thing reminds me of when I was a kid. My folks would sit and drink coffee with either the neighbors or other relatives talking about anything and everything for hours. How anyone could spend three hours discussing the amount of junk in a neighbors yard was beyond me.

I suppose some folks still do but it seems like they are doing it online. Guess the table wasn’t big enough.

I’m one of those people that likes to talk and consider myself fairly intelligent, though I’m not the most articulate sometimes.

The old brain has so much time to think these days some of it ends up here. You know the mindless rambles of a bored individual. Posting things in my life that 99% of you could care less about. Wait, isn’t that what most of the web is any way?

One thing I did see today, wish I had copied the link, was a conspiracy that Hunter S Thompson did not commit suicide. It was debunked rather quickly though. I was wondering when the conspirators would come out of the woodwork on his death. Shit let the man rest in peace.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home