Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm so stressed

A little over a month from now I will be back on the road. I'm so looking forward to getting back out. I must say I miss it.

I have spent the time at home trying to stay warm and shoveling lots of snow. Also watching and following my favorite hockey team, the Pittsburgh Penguins. I have been a fan since the late 80's, so don't call me a bandwagon fan.

Word is that today is "D Day" for the decision on the Pens and the new arena in Pittsburgh. The meeting should be going on as I type. Hopefully it will work out and the team will stay and not move to Kansas City or somewhere else. I have been thinking about it all day.

Oh yea, getting back to the Five For Fighting tour. The date in Norfolk, Virginia has been cancelled. I don't know why. I just received an updated schedule two day ago and it was still on there. There has been a date added Louisville, Kentucky in it's place the day before.

I may be bringing out a small lighting package with us. I have some inquires in to some companies on renting. We usually use the in house production for the shows. Which we will do on this tour, but management wants me to add something to it.

If I had the budget we would carry a complete lighting rig.

Back to searching the net on news of the Pens.

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home