Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Lennon poster


lennonposter
Originally uploaded by Doppler.
On this the 25th anniversary of John Lennon's passing I wanted to share this. I got this in 2000 when I was tour managing a band. They played the party for the opening of the Lennon exhibit at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. This hangs in my home office. I have had many offers to sell it along with the backstage pass.

Let me just say this one piece of memorabilia that I will never part with. It was a special evening being able to honor the man and his music.

On this anniversary I hope you will to remember his life and not his death.

1 comment(s):

Dude ....I really like your blog.....

And I have similar interests ... managing bands and events.

Right now, I am pretty confused in life. But I have thought about it a lot and this is the only job that appeals to me.
It is a kind of higher calling....

Please help me out if you can, in getting the right exposure....

By Blogger Leelayz, at 11:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home