Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Roadies are tech freaks

We love electronics. Whether it is music related or computers we have to have the latest. It's in our nature, plus it makes us seem cool. ;)
Of course we are also always looking for a great deal. Anyway to save a buck.

Free is even better of course.

With my current situation my income is not what it was. I have had tighten my budget a bit. One of the things was my cell phone. I decided to find a way to cut my bill. My current provider Nextelwho have provided good service over the years, but are a bit expensive. This is especially true with their phones. So I have decided to change providers. I'm going with Cingular. The plan I'm getting is going to cost me half as much as I pay now. I also like the fact of the roll over minutes and the mobile to mobile minutes.

This time I was also able to get a free phone. Not one of the ROKR or Lazer phones but it will do.

I'm going low tech this time around.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home