Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

A couple thoughts

So my April and May tour went away. Long story. I actually had a couple things on the table. So now it looks like a June tour will happen. Fingers crossed. I may also be going to Cleveland first to help some old friends run a metal music festival. It is for four days and features bands from several countries. Very old school.

The June tour is a go except I don't know the salary numbers as of yet. I hate this waiting. It's been a really strange year so far.

So in the meantime I've been trying to stay busy working around the house. I wish I could do more but I've been trying to watch my money. You know saving for that rainy day.

Of course with the gas prices the rainy may be starting. I've actually been riding the bike quite a bit to get to places. Or even just walking.

The other thing about have so much free time. I watch and read way too much news. It really gets depressing after awhile. At least I'm informed.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home