Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, July 20, 2009

Time continues

I decided to check the blog today and noticed I haven't posted in a couple months. It's not from being busy, nope I just haven't bothered to post since nothing has changed.

I continue to have nothing pan out as far as touring. It looked like I might be on a tour this summer but like everything else I got bumped out due to money. This time the artist decided not to bring a lighting director since they are supporting on a shed tour. Most nights it will still be daylight when they perform.

This fall was looking like a possible Five For Fighting tour. The new single is going to be available this week with the full CD coming out in Oct.. John will beginning promoting later this summer but probably won't tour with a full band until next year. There might be some shows during the December holiday season but nothing confirmed yet.

So I continue to contact people I know in the business letting them know my services are available.

Unfortunately in this economy I may have to move on to something else.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home