Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The end is near....

The road is a place that for me in the past has been both fun and stressful. Last year I began to question whether I wanted to continue. I took a few months off and then waited for the next tour opportunity. Offers came in but nothing panned out. I wasn’t worried since I knew Five For Fighting had a new CD on the way. I have always enjoyed working with John. I like his music and respect him as a songwriter and he is a nice guy.

This tour has been the most enjoyable of all the tours I have done with John for many reasons. Unfortunately in a week it will come to an end.

There are a couple of television type performances, which I will not be needed on. So I go home for basically the holidays. Hopefully a new tour will commence in the New Year. John would love to do a theater tour carrying full production. We have discussed some lighting and visual ideas.

Tonight is the big hometown show in Los Angeles. It has been sold out for weeks, which is a first for FFF. Tomorrow John and the guys will shoot a new video for the song “World”.

It’s then on to San Francisco and the Northwest, we have our rain gear ready.

1 comment(s):

it'll be nice to have you back home.
;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home