Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, November 26, 2004

Evil

The weather has been shitty so I've been inside more these days. Well I really to find a new hobby. I've been a card player for many years. However, I recently started playing for real money on line. Lets just say its got a hold of me. I need to stop playing so much. Been losing quite a bit lately.

So there are some Five For Fighting dates coming up. Next weekend it's off to the west coast. San Jose to be exact and a corporate show. We will be opening for Santana. This should be a fun weekend.

Then in mid December its shows in Chicago and Reno. Oh boy!! Reno..more gambling.........I'm doomed.....LOL.

The new year is looking quiet so far. Hopefully something will come along soon.

One other note. A congrats to my friend Dean (fellow road dog) and his recent marriage.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home