Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's been awhile

I have not posted here in months. Not that there hasn't been much going on. Far from it. I've been pretty busy with work and life in general. I just haven't found the energy to post here I guess.

So where do I begin. Well I have been working with the band YES since last fall. We do a tour of Europe which included stops from Portugal to Finland. I had a chance to do some sightseeing going to places I have not been to and some I had been to before. The biggest disappointment was the fact that we didn't make it to the show in Moscow. The singer lost is voice and we cancelled the last three shows of the tour. I have never been to Russia and don't know if I will get the chance again, at least on tour. These things happen.

The holidays came and went. I did a couple local shows for the production company that I work with when I'm home.

In late March I boarded a plane and headed to New Zealand. This is where we began the tour which consisted of shows in New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Indonesia and Hawaii. Let me just say we logged a lot of frequent flyer miles.

The band will be hitting the road again in July with a six week US tour.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home